Sunday is THANKSGIVING Day. Lack of knowledge, is the primary reason for confusion and frustration. Welcome to this final day of the seventh week of thesecret101. They are people that are yet to get what has been given to them, freely, richly and speedily, because they don’t know what to do. Well I have a good news for you I have never be confuse since I gave my life to Christ. Not like the universe don’t throw blow at me, but I have the secret to get out of every wrong situation, and that is what I will be sharing with you today.
Everything that happens, happens to everybody either good or bad, but the ability either to act or react is what determine level of knowledge. So, the key to get things done and leave above all situation and challenges is to REJOICE and give thanks to your creator Phil4:4. If the situation is good rejoice, if it is otherwise still rejoice. Because that is the will of God concerning You, and until do the wills of God you cannot enjoy the promise.
It is the lack of knowledge and proper use of one’s sense that makes us not to give thanks to God. Ps92:6.
7 Reasons why you must give Him Thanks:
1. He makes you glad. Ps92:4
2. Forgives you all of your iniquities
3. Heals all of your diseases
4. Redeems your life from destruction
5. Crown’s you with lovingkindness and tender mercies
6. He satisfies your mouth with good things
7. He renews your day like an eagle so you become a youth.
5 things to think about
1. Some people are lifeless, why not YOU?
2. Some people are confuse, why not YOU?
3. Some people are Jobless, why not YOU?
4. Some people are Homeless, why not YOU?
5. Some people are not sure of tomorrow, why not YOU.
Tell me why you are better and I will tell you, why you are not. But if you know it is God that has done all, then give Him thanks for His Good works.
…be inspire, live abundant life, help others.
FB: Adedokun Rotimi
Web site: http://www.thesecret101home.wordpress.com