1. Scripture Of The Day
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
2. Prayer Points
But he answered and said, every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Father, uproot any plant that is not planted by you in my life in Jesus name
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Father purify my heart so only good thing will be coming out of it in Jesus name.
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Father open my eyes to know you more in Jesus name.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Father by the power in Jesus name, let carnality be flush out of my life and let spiritual takes over thereby makes a blessed who have access to thing secret things of God.
Matt 16:23… Get Behind Me Satan.
By the power in the name of Jesus, may every devil that is on a mission to stop you from attaining your next level get behind you.
Matt 15:22… Canaanite woman… Have mercy on me Lord
Persistency is the rule of the game of life.
Matt 15:24-25 Jesus said I sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel…she replied, “Lord help me!”
Matt 15:25… Lord, help me.
Only those who call for help will receive it
1) Jesus only works with what you have. Verse 34… How many loaves do you have?
2) Call for orderliness… He directed the people to sit
3) Give thanks… Giving thanks (if won’t give thanks for little you will never see enough)
Jesus do not give thanks, He was giving thanks… Verse 36
4) Broke the loaves… Until the limit is broken, you cannot never maximize your destiny. V.36
5) Giving them to the disciples…Things don’t multiply in Jesus’ hands but in the hands of his disciples. Verse 36… He gave them to the disciples…they gave them to the people
Matt 15:22 and 17:15. Have mercy on…
Call for mercy today.
7. Question Of The Day
Why did Jesus Christ decide to pay tax?
Answer: Not to offend people Matt 17:27
…be inspired, live an abundant life, and help others.