My Personal Note From Studying Matt 7-8.
1. Scripture Of The Day Matt 7-8
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
2. Prayer Point
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Father, give me the power to hear your word and act accordingly to withstand the storm of life in Jesus’ name.
This is year by the power that is in the name of Jesus, you will do the will of God to the end in Jesus name.
Wherefore by their fruits, ye shall know them.
You cannot be known by your walk, word, or believes, but by fruits (results).
Life is not in what you say, but in the result that you command.
Talk is cheap; results are expensive
Words are free, but actions have a price tag
Normal life is easy, but living extra-ordinary is costly
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
- Understand gives you access to an inheritance.
Matt 8:14 …in bed with a fever
- Fever is a person.
He touched her and she began she arose and minister to them.
- One of the reasons you are healed is to serve.
Leverage on other testimony, to attract your miracle.
The people heard what Jesus did for Peter’s mother-in-law the came to receive their’
Matt 8: 24-26
And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26 And he saith unto them, why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.
- Because Jesus is in the boat, safety is a guarantee.
And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.
ü Results draws attention.
17 Even so, every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
- It’s not about the fruit but tree. Much more it not about the tree but the seed.
- The seed grows to be the tree, and the tree produces the fruit.
- Your source will determine your results
- Where you are feeding from will determine how will end
- A good tree can’t produce evil fruit, and an evil tree can’t produce good fruit.
- The result is a function of your person.
- Your person is a function of your intake.
5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
- Some things will never come to you, but you have to go to it
- Those who stand to demand what they want will always get it
- What do you want to do is what will birth what you will get
- Sit back like last year and do nothing, or you want to stand this year and be what God has ordained you to be?
7. Question of the Day?
Who taught the people with authority and not like the scribes?
28. And it came to pass when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29. For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
Teaching YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOTnqAlr9Bk
…be inspired, live an abundant life, and help others.