1. Scripture Of The Day
And he said unto them, unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
He replied, “You are permitted to know some truths about the Kingdom of God that are hidden to those outside the Kingdom
You’ve been given insight into God’s kingdom—you know how it works. But to those who can’t see it yet, everything comes in stories, creating readiness, nudging them toward receptive insight.
2. Prayer Point
Ø Father, by virtue of redemption, my eyes are open to see and perceive, my ears are open to hear and understand, thereby resulting to my access into the secret things of the kingdom for my next level.
Ø This year 2020, the word of God will find speed expression in my life and because of my openness to the word of God in Jesus’ name.
Whatever that is hidden shall be revealed, and whatever that is the secret shall come to light
Ø For the wind to die and for the calmness to restore you or someone needs to speak
Mark 5:17… they implore Him to leave their region
…. Because they don’t want him to deliver more people.
Ø Good will never be tolerated in the territory of evil
Mark 5:18-19…Go to your home to your people and report to them what great things the Lord has done for you and how He had mercy on you.
Ø Go and share your testimony with your family
The Five Secrets Life of Change
- Taught: Knowing what you don’t know…Be teachable… Mark 5:27… After hearing about Jesus
- Decide: Make your decision about what you want… Mark 5:28… She thought to herself
- Act: Action is the mother of all things… (Mark 5:27) She came from behind to touch Jesus
- Testify: Share your experience with others Mark 5:33… she came and fell down
- Transform: Enter into your next level and what is your next level. A woman (Mk 5:25), the Woman (Mk 5:33), Daughter (Mark 5:34)
The 5 secrets of seed and harvest:
- Knowing How to Work Your Part of life
- Nothing Knowing How God Makes It Work.
- Understand that it is not your seed that brings the fruit but the soil
- Until the seed goes to the soil and dies, the earth will produce fruit.
- The fruit ripe: then the harvest
It is not in size of the container but the richness of the content.
Though the seed is smaller than any other…when, it is sown…it grow up…become more significant than all the garden plants and form larger branch…bird of the air come and nest under its shade.
The richness of your container will determine how many you can contain.
Mark 4:33…He speaks to them in parables… so far as they were able to hear it.
Go to your Home… Share your testimony.
Question of the Day
What did Jesus did to those who believe the child of the Synagogue official has died?
He sent them out. Mark 5:40
…be inspired, live an abundant life, and help others.